Friday, October 17, 2014

Idle Words



                 Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
This word (Idle) that God shall hold you accountable for has a very profound meaning in the Greek ar-gos' inactive, . unemployed; (by implication) lazy, useless:--barren, idle, slow.)

     Jesus is very metaphorical in all his teaching. He presents a picture that can be clearly interpreted or completely misunderstood. It is up to us to seek the Holy Spirit who is our teacher to reveal these truths to us.
As a Christian it is my cross too lay down worldly things that are not accepted as the mind of Christ. if Jesus is the prime directive in what I am expressing to the world,then every thing I speak should be to reveal how we should be believing on Gods Son, worshiping God's Son, and teaching about God's son. I have a worthless video I made about a Bigfoot sighting . It has about 10 million views on the internet it went viral. Nothing in that video can save you ,or heal you, or free you from sin, but people re posted it over and over and still are to this day. I have hundreds of videos that I have made that are about things that can save people ,heal people, and make people free, but not even Christians will re post them. When I first came to Jesus I would have given anything to know what is on these videos. I have spent 40 years of my life dedicated to seeking the Holy Spirit and the mind of Christ. I have spent twelve years, sometimes ten,twelve, even twenty four hours straight on the internet making videos writing and commenting. People treat what I do like it was nothing they will re post Bigfoot but never about Jesus never about something that would save a baby or free someone from homosexuality. They post their idle words and videos about Dogs and everything else in the world. I'm not saying that doing that is wrong and neither is Jesus. What he is saying is the Same thing he told the Pharisee's about their ideas and philosophies. Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
He wasn't saying it was wrong what they did but leaving off the things that matter to God would bring judgment on them. Yes when you don't do what Jesus told every christian to do you will be judged for what you did rather than obey Jesus.
Jesus said preach to every creature the Gospel and tell them to repent, That is a commandment. There are ways to preach without being a traditional preacher. The internet is full of information and videos like I make, and all you have to do to preach is click and paste.Now this is what Jesus meant when he said you would be judged for idle words. And also what he meant by being saved by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony. Idle words are not the testimony of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment